May 15, 2012

Getting Ready for West Borneo

Hehehe.. Bahasa Indonesianya sih lg siap2 buat kunjungan ke Kalimantan Barat.. lebih tepatnya meninjau langsung perbatasan negara di Entikong.. :)

I'm super excited to welcome my next journey there, since I've never set my foot to the island of Borneo (yet I claim to be an Indonesian.. hehe) Yup, one of my goal is to travel across Indonesia! And my job really have to make my goal come true! This reminds me of how bad I'd like to represent Indonesia's tourism and culture, of how crazy I am about marketing Indonesia's tourism and culture across the globe! And in order to do that, I have to master my own country.. right?! And that's exactly what I'll do.. :))

I've post before about the cities I've went to.. And the list is not what I'm proud of to show.. That's why I need more long list as a resume so I can finally graduated as a skilled tourism & culture diplomat.. Hahaha! Well, everything about tourism and culture seems to always turning me on.. Most of the time, it doesn't even feel like working when I'm involved in marketing our country's tourism and culture, I find it more like an interesting adventure.. :D

Okay, now the downside, to reach Entikong I have to travel from Pontianak by road for about 5-7 hours! And to make it even pathetic, seems like I'll also have boring partners to travel with (in other word, I'm not traveling with partners that can help me kill my boredom along the way -__-) God please help meeee.. :((

Okay, that's it for now.. I hope I won't forget to update about the journey and especially, what I found during the trip and on the spot.. ;)

After this, there will be a few other destination that I haven't seen yet, so I hope I'll get the chance to go there as soon as possible, and leave all the familiar places to other people.. Oh wait, but most of all, I hope God approve my more important goal as the best for me in a short period so I can make a few change by next month.. Aminnnnnn!!!! :))

No comments: