December 13, 2011

The Concerts ;)

Hellow, Heyhow!! it's been quite a while right?! hehehe.

I'm not in a good mood since yesterday, but I'm not going to quarrel about how miserable my life is, since it's not! :)

I'm going to share my concerts experiences.. hihihi. I've been to 2 concerts last week, thanks to a very nice friend that turns out share the same interest on these kind of stuff with me.. :)

Ok! so, on December 5th, I went to Train's concert.. Well, since I get the ticket for free, I can say it's a good show to watch.. hehehe. Not because they don't perform well, but because I only know 3 songs!! hahaha. And those 3 songs?? Sweet! I have a fun time singing along.. ;)

Later on, my friend mention about the possibility for the 2 of us to watch Pitbull on the next day ( yes, 2 shows in a row, AND on weekdays!! ) so we promised to meet each other after work on the next day.. :D

On December 6th, we met at Pacific Place, waiting for the concert, waiting to get the tickets. Lots of funny moments we've been through that finally deliver us to bought the tickets for 300k rupiah each.. hehehe. The show?? Awesome!! After a long time not having fun on the dance floor, I finally can feel it one more time! :)) The only disappointment was that the show only lasted for less than an hour! Can you imagine that?! A man with loads of cool songs sang the songs in a medley kind of way and the short version of each songs.. It's like he's teasing on me. Hahaha. But anyway, it's really a fun night. I went home really late ( not to mention: by myself ) and find it hard to get up for work the next morning.. :P

We planned to still try to get tickets for Katy Perry on January 19th even if it's sold out earlier.. wehehehe. Wish us luck!! ;)

Well, this year I've seen 4 ( if seeing Neon Trees while I'm waiting for Cranberries can't be called 'watching' a concert.. hehe ) concerts I guess.. On Java Rocking Land I particularly waiting for Cranberries, and went to Java Soulnation only to watch Mike Posner whose having an awesome show that I enjoy so much!!

Telling about concerts will not be complete if I don't mention my first one.. It is Simple Plan's! Hihihi. Yes, I like this band so much as a teenager ( I still am anyway-a teenager :p ) I went there with my sisters and accompanied by my very cool and spoiled Uncle.. Hehe. And I still think that's the most coolest concert I've ever been to.. :)

No comments: