November 28, 2011

Quote: -Leap Year-

For this one right here, I suggest you watch the movie, and then you get the deep meaning from these conversation below.. :)


Anna: When my 60 seconds came around i realized i had everything i ever wanted... but nothing i really needed. and i think what i need is here. and i came all this way to see if you maybe think so too. If you do, well... i don't really have plans past that, which is new for me. So, Declan O'Callhan and i should probably learn your middle name, here is my proposal; i propose we not make plans, i propose we give this thing a chance and let it work out how it works out. so what do you say, do you wanna not make plans with me?

Declan: Mrs. O'Brady Callhan. Where the hell are you going?
Anna: You said no.
Declan: I didn't say no. I didn't say anything.
Anna: You walked away.
Declan: I was getting something.
Anna: Really? That was a good time to go get something?
Declan: Yeah, it was actually.
[Presents Anna with a ring

Declan: I don't want not to make plans with you. I want to make plans with you.
Anna: You do?
Declan: Yeah I do.

No comments: